For nearly three decades, the personal injury and wrongful death lawyers of Powers & Santola, LLP, have protected the rights of those harmed in Albany by negligent medical professionals, careless drivers and irresponsible construction site owners and contractors. We have always been driven by our sincere desire to make a fundamental difference in the lives of our clients and their families.
Through the years, we have built a reputation for being one of the premier law firms in New York State as evidenced by our Tier 1 status in four categories in the most recent U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms rankings:
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Appellate Practice
We strive to achieve the best results for each of our clients. Our results include:
- $11.6 million medical malpractice recovery on behalf of a patient who was left permanently disabled after a stroke due to a doctor’s failure to correctly interpret and report a CT scan
- $7.3 million auto accident recovery for a young man who suffered permanent brain injury and fractures after being struck by a department store truck that missed a stop sign
- $9.4 million workplace accident recovery for a man who suffered brain damage when he lost his balance while installing satellite communications equipment on the roof of a building.
Every case is different. The financial recovery for a victim and/or family members depends on many factors. To discuss the specific facts and legal issues in your case, please contact Powers & Santola, LLP. We can provide a free consultation at our Albany office or at a location that is most convenient for you.
How Can Our Albany Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
Personal Injury Claims Our Lawyers Handle in Albany, NY
The personal injury attorneys of Powers & Santola, LLP, we can represent clients in a wide range of cases, including:
- Medical malpractice – We assist clients who have been harmed by the delayed diagnosis of a medical condition such as a stroke or cancer. We also handle cases involving birth injuries, surgical errors, medication mistakes, anesthesia errors and hospital-acquired infections.
- Construction site accidents – We are well-versed in New York Labor Laws that allow workers to recover for injuries caused by the failure of construction site owners, contractors or their agents to comply with safety regulations, including those that apply to workers operating from heights such as roofs, ladders or scaffolding.
- Motor vehicle accidents – We can represent you in a personal injury claim if your car, truck or motorcycle accident results in injuries that go beyond New York’s “serious injury threshold.” We can negotiate directly with the insurance company or, if necessary, take your case to court.
We carefully select the cases we handle. We do so because we want to ensure that we give close personal attention to each one of our clients and dedicate the full extent of our skill, experience and resources to their case.
Contact Our Albany Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you have been harmed or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another in Albany or surrounding areas in New York, Powers & Santola, LLP, is ready to get to work for you today. Please see our testimonials and see what others have to say about their experience of working with us. It starts with a free consultation.
Albany, NY, Office Information
Powers & Santola, LLP.
39 North Pearl St.
Albany NY 12207
View Larger Map