Since 1987, the personal injury and wrongful death lawyers of Powers & Santola, LLP, have sought justice for clients and their families in Syracuse and throughout Onondaga County. Our mission is simple: We strive to deliver results that will fundamentally change our clients’ lives for the better.
Whether you have been injured or lost a loved one due to medical malpractice, a construction site accident, car crash or other incident, contact us today to receive passionate and professional legal representation. We can provide a free, timely consultation at our Syracuse office or a location that is most convenient for you.
How Can Our Syracuse Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
When a person is harmed through no fault of their own, it can lead to a great deal of stress and confusion. We know what it is like for accident and injury victims to suddenly find themselves dealing with tremendous pain while, at the same time, facing high medical bills and the inability to work. Our lawyers want to help.
We can get to work right away on your case by:
- Gathering and compiling evidence
- Consulting with knowledgeable, highly qualified experts
- Filing all documents in a timely, professional manner
- Dealing with insurance companies on your behalf
- Seeking a full and fair settlement of your claim
- Going to court, if necessary, and presenting the strongest case possible
- Taking all steps to collect and disburse the compensation you are due.
Personal Injury Claims Our Lawyers Handle in Syracuse, NY
Our law firm features extensive experience and legal resources that we can put to work on your case. Although we can handle a wide range of claims, we focus our practice specifically in the areas of:
- Medical malpractice – We have a deep background in helping those who have been harmed by a missed or delayed diagnosis of cancer or other diseases, surgical errors, medication errors, birth injuries and nursing home abuse and neglect. Three of our lawyers have been selected by their peers for recognition in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.
- Construction site accidents – Our firm concentrates on seeking compensation for construction workers through New York’s Labor Laws, including workers who have been hurt in falls from roofs, ladders and scaffolding. Partner Daniel R. Santola is one of the leading authorities in this area of the law and author of the book, Litigating Construction Accident Claims in New York.
- Motor vehicle accidents – We can help car, truck and motorcycle accident victims to explore their options for seeking compensation that goes beyond no-fault insurance benefits.
If you have been injured or lose a loved one in a slip and fall accident, defective-product related accident or other type of case, allow us to review what happened to you and determine how we can help.
Contact Our Syracuse Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Powers & Santola, LLP, we never settle cases quickly or for less than they are worth under the law. Insurance companies know that every case we handle has merit, and we carefully prepare each case for trial.
Don’t wait to get help. We can get to work for you today.
Syracuse, NY, Office Information
Powers & Santola, LLP.
100 Madison St., Suite 1710
Syracuse NY 13202
Telephone: (315) 308-1020
View Larger Map