New York construction accidents occur all too regularly. Hard working construction workers can find their work and personal lives disrupted for long stretches of time due to the carelessness of others. If you have suffered a work-related injury caused by the negligence of someone else on the job site or connected to the job site, New York law allows you to seek monetary compensation for your injuries and lost wages.
Workers injured on the job are usually entitled to workers’ compensation. In some cases, construction workers may also be able to seek third-party liability damages against another company or another company’s employee who caused the injury. Our workplace accident lawyers can help you with both types of claims.
At Powers & Santola, LLP., our Syracuse, Rochester, and Albany construction accident lawyers can help you recover monetary damages for your injuries as you work your way toward recovering the life you had prior to your injury. Attorney Dan Santola, a Powers & Santola founding member, has extensive experience fighting for workers with catastrophic workplace injuries.
- 1 The Types of Work-accident Cases Our Injury Law Firm Handles Handle
- 2 Construction Site and General Considerations
- 3 Common Types of Construction Site Accidents
- 4 Construction Site Slip and Fall Accidents
- 5 New York Construction Laws
- 6 Our Construction Accident Lawyers Can Help You With Workers’ Compensation
- 7 New York Construction Attorneys & Referrals
- 8 In State, Out-Of-State and Undocumented Construction Workers
- 9 Call Our Albany Construction Accident Attorneys For a Free Initial Consultation
The Types of Work-accident Cases Our Injury Law Firm Handles Handle
Over the years, we have seen all kinds of work-related accidents at construction sites and other workplaces that cause serious injury or death. We have devoted an entire section of our website to construction accident claims. Here’s what you’ll find.
Call Our Albany Construction Accident Attorneys For a Free Initial Consultation
If you were injured on a construction site, contact Powers & Santola, LLP., today to schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced Syracuse, Rochester, or Albany construction accident lawyers. Contact us online or call us toll-free at 518-465-5995. We are here to listen and to help.