Amber L. Wright
Amber Wright is an associate at the law firm of Powers & Santola, LLP. Her practice is limited to the representation of seriously or catastrophically injured individuals and their families. Prior to law school, Amber worked as a cardiovascular and radiologic technologist for several years.
Learn More About Amber
Amber graduated magna cum laude from Albany Law School in 2014. While in Law School, Amber received the Selma Mintz Memorial Prize, a prize awarded to a student who graduates with honors while raising a family. Prior to joining Powers & Santola, LLP, in 2017, Amber practiced in the litigation department at another law firm in Albany, New York.
Amber is a member of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and the New York State Bar Association. She is also a member of the American Association of Justice.
She lives with her two sons in Menands, New York.
Areas of Practice
- Hospital Malpractice – Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice – Plaintiffs
- Serious or Catastrophic Personal Injury – Plaintiffs
- Products Liability – Plaintiffs
- Premises Liability – Plaintiffs
- Construction/Workplace Accidents – Plaintiffs
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiffs
- Albany Law School, Union University – J.D. (magna cum laude)
- Regis University – B.S. (cum laude)
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2014