We had been fighting a battle
with my ob over my son for what seemed like forever. One firm sent us here and we were so thankful! Dan is an amazing attorney and was so gracious to our family.
Call Our Rochester Law Office Today for a Free Review of Your Case
At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Rochester personal injury lawyers are motivated by a genuine desire to make a difference for our clients. For more than three decades, we have fought aggressively to get our clients and their families justice and full financial compensation. Your case matters and you deserve the highest quality representation. If you or your loved one was seriously injured in an accident in Monroe County, our Rochester attorneys are more than ready to help. For a free, no commitment initial consultation, please call our Rochester office at (585) 440-6734 or send us a message directly online.
An Overview of Cases We Handle in Rochester, New York
At Powers & Santola, LLP, our goal is to ensure that our clients receive the maximum financial compensation for their serious personal injuries. While our clients focus on healing, our Rochester attorneys will deal directly with defendants and insurance companies. We understand what it takes to successfully represent our clients. Our Rochester, New York lawyers have the experience necessary to handle a wide range of serious personal injury claims, including, but not limited to:
- Medical Malpractice: Patients expect to receive high-quality care from their doctor, hospital, or other medical provider. Unfortunately, through a negligent act or omission, medical malpractice occurs and a patient is seriously injured. As one of Rochester’s top medical malpractice law firms, our attorneys have experience handling medical negligence claims. From claims dealing with delayed diagnosis of cancer to surgical errors, Powers & Santola, LLP is ready to protect the rights of our clients.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When your elderly or vulnerable loved one moves into a nursing home, you put a tremendous amount of faith into the hands of the facility. In far too many cases, that trust is abused. Call our Rochester, NY nursing home abuse & neglect attorneys today for immediate legal help.
- Child Sex Abuse: Child sex abuse is a horrific crime. At Powers & Santola, LLP we are committed to holding perpetrators of child sex abuse accountable. Our Rochester child sexual abuse lawyers help clients and families receive proper justice and financial compensation. With a deep understanding of the New York Child Victims Act, we will help you explore every avenue available to hold all parties accountable.
- Construction Accidents and On-the-Job Injuries: Construction is one of the most important industries in Rochester. Unfortunately, it is common for contractors, property owners, and/or agents to fail in providing the proper and adequate equipment necessary for the job. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of a construction accident, our Rochester attorneys are here to help.
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are one of the top leading causes of serious injuries in Rochester, New York. At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Rochester personal injury lawyers handle the full range of auto accident claims, including commercial truck accidents.
- Catastrophic & Serious Injuries: A catastrophic accident may leave the victim suffering from long-term and even permanent effects. Our Rochester, NY attorneys will fight hard to ensure that our clients get every penny of financial support they need and deserve. We are experienced with handling a full range of catastrophic accident claims, including traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and spinal cord injuries.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: The unexpected loss of a loved one in a preventable accident is devastating. Our Rochester wrongful death lawyers are here to handle all of your family’s legal needs so that you can focus on the healing process.
Why Hire the Rochester Lawyers at Powers & Santola
We are driven by excellence. At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Rochester attorneys have what it takes to protect the legal rights and financial interests of you and your family. We represent every client with personal care, dedicated resources, and the highest level of professional skill.
Our awards speak for themselves. Five of our attorneys have been recognized on the list of “Best Lawyers in America” and labeled as “Super Lawyers.” Powers & Santola, LLP has also been honored as one of the “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report. With a long record of testimonials from our local clients and a proven history of successful results, you can count on our Rochester legal team to handle your case the right way.
Call Our Rochester, NY Law Office to Schedule Your Free Consultation
At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Rochester personal injury lawyers are aggressive and result focused advocates for injured clients and their families. If you or someone you know was seriously hurt in an accident, we are more than ready to help. Contact us today at (585) 440-6734 for a free, no obligation review of your case. From our office in Rochester, we represent injured victims throughout all of Monroe County, including Brighton, East Rochester, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Webster, Riga, Pittsford, Penfield, Perinton, and Ogden.
Other Practice Areas
Birth Injuries /
Changing Lives for the Better
When someone injures you, your life gets turned upside down. Suddenly, you may face a ton of medical bills. You may be unable to work or help out around the home. Others may need to care for you around the clock. Nothing is the same.view all practice areas
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.