We had been fighting a battle
with my ob over my son for what seemed like forever. One firm sent us here and we were so thankful! Dan is an amazing attorney and was so gracious to our family.
Call Our Syracuse Law Office Today for a Free, Comprehensive Evaluation of Your Case
At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Syracuse personal injury attorneys are here to protect your rights and help you regain control of your life. For more than three decades, we have fought for justice, accountability, and financial compensation on behalf of our clients and their families in Syracuse. Your case matters to us. If you or your family member was seriously injured by an accident in Onondaga County, we are here to help. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced New York personal injury lawyer, please call our Syracuse office at 315-509-3430 or send us a message directly online.
An Overview of Cases We Handle in Syracuse, New York
Powers & Santola, LLP, is devoted to helping clients and their families navigate the legal claims process, maximize financial recovery, and move forward to a better tomorrow. Our law firm has experience with handling a wide range of accident and serious injury claims. These claims include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice lawsuits are some of the most complex types of legal cases to bring. There are strict procedures that must be followed to bring a successful medical malpractice claim. At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Syracuse medical malpractice attorneys have the skills and legal knowledge to hold negligent physicians and healthcare providers liable for the serious physical and psychological harm they cause their patients.
- Personal Injury Claims: If you or your loved one was hurt due to the reckless or careless actions of another party, our Syracuse, NY personal injury lawyers are here to help. With experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases—including premises liability claims and product liability claims—our law firm will put in the time and resources needed to maximize your financial recovery.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): Concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are notoriously difficult to treat. Depending on the nature and severity of the impact, the road to recovery after a brain injury can be slow and daunting. It is not uncommon for victims to suffer long-lasting, even permanent impairments. Our Syracuse brain injury attorneys will help you and your family get justice.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We represent victims of motor vehicle collisions, including commercial truck accidents. Dealing with insurance companies after a crash can be daunting and frustrating. Contact our Syracuse law office for immediate assistance with your case. We will guide you through the claims process and help to maximize your compensation.
- Child Sex Abuse & Child Victims Act: Sexual abuse involving a child is a horrendous crime. Our Syracuse child sex abuse attorneys are committed to holding the perpetrators of child abuse accountable. We have experience in bringing claims under New York’s Child Victims Act and help our clients receive the justice and closure they deserve.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing is more heartbreaking or emotionally devastating than losing a close loved one in a preventable accident. While we know that we cannot undo the past, our Syracuse wrongful death attorneys are here to help you and your family secure a better future.
You Can Trust the Syracuse Attorneys at Powers & Santola
It is normal to feel confused, stressed, and overwhelmed after a serious accident. The personal injury claims process is complex. At Powers & Santola, LLP, we are here to help you navigate the process, recover the maximum amount of financial compensation, and secure your future. When you call our Syracuse law office, you will have an opportunity to speak with an attorney who will:
- Listen to your story and answer any questions during a free consultation;
- Investigate the accident and your injuries—gathering all of the evidence needed to win your case;
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with defendants and insurance companies; and
- Prepare your case for trial—ensuring that your case goes as far as needed to get the best outcome.
As evident from the testimonials of clients in Western New York and history of successful settlements and verdicts, our Syracuse attorneys are more than ready to get started on your case. You can trust our law firm to make sure that everything is done the right way.
Call Our Syracuse, NY Lawyers for Guidance and Support
At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Syracuse personal injury attorneys strive to help victims and their families put the pieces of their lives back together. We provide reliable, result-driven legal representation to our clients. If you or your loved one was injured or killed and you need a strong advocate in your corner, contact Powers & Santola, LLP today at 315-509-3430 or reach out to us online for a free, no obligation initial consultation. With an office in Syracuse, we serve communities throughout all of Onondaga County, including in Camillus, Cicero, Salina, Skaneateles, Lysander, Manlius, DeWitt, and Geddes.
Call Today! (518) 465-5995
Other Practice Areas
Birth Injuries /
Changing Lives for the Better
When someone injures you, your life gets turned upside down. Suddenly, you may face a ton of medical bills. You may be unable to work or help out around the home. Others may need to care for you around the clock. Nothing is the same.view all practice areas
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.