We absolutely can’t thank you enough.
Powers & Santola was so knowledgeable and caring. I was so very fortunate to find such a great law firm.
Get Help From a Personal Injury Attorney in Syracuse, New York
Since 1987, the personal injury and wrongful death lawyers of Powers & Santola, LLP, have sought justice for clients and their families in Syracuse and throughout Onondaga County. Our mission is simple: We strive to deliver results that will fundamentally change our clients’ lives for the better. Whether you have been injured or lost a loved one due to medical malpractice, a construction site accident, a car crash or other incident, we are here to help. To schedule a free, no obligation consultation with a top-rated New York personal injury attorney, please call our Syracuse law office at 315-509-3430 or send us a message directly online.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Syracuse
As one of the nation’s leading personal injury firms, Powers & Santola, LLP has been consistently recognized for excellence and success. We work tirelessly so that our injured clients get justice, accountability, and the financial support that they need to move forward with their lives. Our law firm features extensive experience and legal resources that we can use to work on your case. Although we can handle a wide range of claims, we focus our practice specifically in the areas of:
- Medical Malpractice – We have a deep background in helping those who have been harmed by a missed or delayed diagnosis of cancer or other diseases, surgical errors, medication errors, birth injuries and nursing home abuse and neglect. Three of our lawyers have been selected by their peers for recognition in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.
- Construction Site Accidents – Our firm concentrates on seeking compensation for construction workers through New York’s Labor Laws, including workers who have been hurt in falls from roofs, ladders and scaffolding. Partner Daniel R. Santola is one of the leading authorities in this area of the law and author of the book, Litigating Construction Accident Claims in New York.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – We can help car, truck and motorcycle accident victims to explore their options for seeking compensation that goes beyond no-fault insurance benefits.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – Nursing homes and assisted living facilities have a legal responsibility to provide high-quality care to residents. If your vulnerable loved one was subject to abuse or neglect, we can help. Call our Syracuse nursing home negligence lawyers today.
- Child Sex Abuse and Child Victims Act Claims– Our law firm is uniquely qualified to represent victims of child sex abuse. With a deep understanding of New York’s recently enacted Child Victims Act, our Syracuse attorneys will protect you and your family in the pursuit of justice.
- Catastrophic Injuries – At Powers & Santola, LLP, we represent victims who have sustained catastrophic injuries in accidents. We will fight aggressively to get you and your family full compensation, including financial support for future medical care, lost wages, pain and suffering, and permanent disability/impairment. Call our Syracuse law office now for a free, confidential review of your case.
- Wrongful Death Claims – The unexpected loss of a loved one is among the worst things that any family can be forced to endure, especially if the loss could and should have been prevented with proper care. Our Syracuse, NY wrongful death attorneys are here to take care of all of your legal needs, so that you can focus on healing.
We Will Maximize Your Financial Compensation
If you or a loved one is seriously injured from an accident in Syracuse, having money to pay bills and support your family should be the last thing on your mind. Unfortunately, navigating through the claims process alone to receive financial compensation is not an easy task. At Powers & Santola, LLP, we are here to level the playing field. Our Syracuse, NY personal injury attorneys will help to maximize your financial recovery. You may be entitled to recover financial support for:
- Medical bills and related expenses;
- Rehabilitative care and long-term medical costs;
- Loss of current and future income;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Permanent disability or impairment; and
- Wrongful death damages.
You Can Rely On the Syracuse Personal Injury Lawyers at Powers & Santola
When a person is harmed through no fault of their own, it can lead to a great deal of stress and confusion. We know what it is like for accident and injury victims to suddenly find themselves dealing with tremendous pain while, at the same time, facing high medical bills and the inability to work. Our lawyers want to help. We can get to work right away on your case. Among other things, our Syracuse, NY personal injury attorneys will:
- Gathering and compiling evidence;
- Consulting with knowledgeable, highly qualified experts;
- Filing all documents in a timely, professional manner;
- Dealing with insurance companies on your behalf;
- Seeking a full and fair settlement of your claim;
- Going to court, if necessary, and presenting the strongest case possible; and
- Taking all steps to collect and disburse the compensation you are due.
Contact Our Syracuse
Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Powers & Santola, LLP, our Syracuse personal injury lawyers are highly skilled and result driven advocates for our clients and their family members. You do not have to go up against defendants or insurance companies alone. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, Powers & Santola, LLP is here to help. Contact our firm today for your free, no obligation initial legal consultation. We represent injured victims in Syracuse and throughout all of Onondaga County, including Cicero, DeWitt, Clay, Manlius, Salina, and Van Buren.
Syracuse, NY – Office Information
Powers & Santola, LLP.
100 Madison ST 15th Floor
Syracuse, NY 12302
Other Practice Areas
Changing Lives for the Better
When someone injures you, your life gets turned upside down. Suddenly, you may face a ton of medical bills. You may be unable to work or help out around the home. Others may need to care for you around the clock. Nothing is the same.view all practice areas
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.